JM Vistec System strives to be the technology leader in the world of machine vision. Join us in our quest of innovation today! With our continued business growth, we are set for expansion by looking for talented individuals to work with us. To apply for a job, please send your resume to email@example.com
* Incumbent is responsible for regional marketing activities and communications.
* Plan, conceptualise and implement B2B marketing campaigns.
* Conceptualise and develop B2B collaterals such as printed and online marketing collateral, including slide decks, brochures, letters, emails, etc.
* Work closely with both sales and technical teams to implement campaigns and programmes to accelerate sales penetration and elevate business outcomes.
* Plan and organise trainings, seminars and exhibitions as required.
* Perform relevant market research and competitive analysis to maintain familiarity with industry trends and developments.
* Provide administrative support for the sales and marketing teams such as data entry duties and handle documentations.
* Assist in carrying out other ad hoc duties assigned by Marketing Lead.
* Degree in Business/Marketing/Mass Communications or related disciplines.
* Minimum 1 year of experience in a marketing and communications role.
* A background in creating marketing or promotional content would be an advantage.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.
* Excellent organisational skills, such as time and project management and prioritising.
* A clear, concise writing style.
* Has an eye for detail and meticulous.
* Self-starter and has willingness to learn, contribute and adapt.
* Knowledge and/or experience in semiconductor/manufacturing/automation/engineering is advantageous.
Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers
Identifies potential opportunities with new and existing customers and understand their business activities and needs
Prepares technical proposal to customers as well as engineering team to ensure the solution process runs smoothly
Develops relationship with buying influence within the customers’ organization
Prepares all necessary reports and forecasts as requested by the management in a timely and accurate manner
Meeting and exceeding sales quota
Liaise with principles to resolve technical issues
Provide technical support to overseas affiliates
Provide on-site service
Conduct technical training, in-house and to customer
Evaluate and qualify new products
Degree or Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Automation/Optics or related engineering fields
At least 2 years of experience preferably in machine vision or Auto-ID products
Familiar with factory automation environment and semiconductor industry would be added advantage
Possess driving license with own car
Good communications and inter-personal skills
Excellent troubleshooting skill
Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin, as well as any other regional languages a bonus.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the suitable candidates.
Applicants who are interested in this role are invited to submit your comprehensive resume with full details via firstname.lastname@example.org
Report To : Technical Manager
· Pre and post-sales support to customer on components and application level
· Work closely with sales team in answering to customer technical queries
· Liaise with principles to resolve technical issues
· Provide technical support to overseas affiliates
· Provide on-site service
· Conduct technical training, in-house and to customer
· Evaluate and qualify new products
· Involve in in-house product development
At least a Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
Minimum 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field
Good understanding in industrial cameras, lenses, lighting and imaging techniques.
Good knowledge in C, C++ and /or other object-oriented programming language.
Excellent troubleshooting skill.
Outgoing and friendly, willing to learn from others and share experience with the team.
Willing to travel on short notice.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to send your detailed resume to:
Please send your resume & cover letter to the following address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.