Matrox® Imaging has released an updated Matrox Supersight Solo high performance computing (HPC) platform. Designed to simplify system configuration by supporting Matrox frame grabbers in a validated PC from a single vendor, the platform offers:
• New system host board (SHB) with a four-core Intel® processor for improved computing performance
• New chassis—holding up to 13 full-length, full-height PCIe® 2.0 cards—optimizes peripheral density
• Support for all major video interfaces through Matrox Imaging add-in boards and Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) software
• Ability to host GPU and FPGA technology to offload demanding image processing tasks
• Carefully chosen components for consistent long-term availability
Enhanced flexibility comes in a big blue package.
For more information, kindly send in your enquiries to email@example.com or call +65 6748 5517.