Teledyne DALSA is pleased to announce that the Xtium CL MX4, the latest member of Xtium family is now in full
production. Fully supported by Sapera LT SDK, the XtiumCL MX4 device driver version 1.01.00.0051 for Microsoft
Windows 64/32bit plaforms is now available for immediate download from our website at www.teledynedalsa.com.
The Xtium CL MX4 is first Teledyne DALSA frame grabber to offer support for both 2xCameralink Base (PoCL) and
1xCameralink Medium, Full or 80bit (PoCL) configurations all in the same hardware. Users are able to change the
board configuration in the field by simply changing the firmware of the board. In addition, Xtium CL MX4 offers support
for segmented and paralled taps to suppot the majority of the Cameralink cameras on the market.
- Camera Link frame grabber for PCIex4 Gen2 platform
- Supports two Camera Lnk Base or one Camera Link Base or one Camera Link Medium, Full or 80-bit cameras
- Supports area and line scan, color and monochrome cameras
- 10 meter cables at 85 MHz
- Supports Monochrome, RGB, Bayer and Bicolor cameras
- Power Over Camera Link (PoCL) for Base, Medium, Full and 80-bit cameras
- Single slot, cost effective solution
- Fully supported by Sapera LT and CamExpert on Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1 64/32 bit and WoW64, Windows 10 ready.